the process of mining gold in south africa

South32 to spin off South Africa coal business | MINING.com- the process of mining gold in south africa , · South32 owns 92% of South Africa Energy Coal (SAEC), with the remaining 8% held by a Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment consortium, led by Pembani Holdings.Image courtesy ofMining Jobs in Africa - Careermine · Mining jobs found in Africa. Get daily mining job alerts. New mining job vacancies on Careermine.